Highway licences log in

New users Register an account

Trouble logging in?

Forgotten username? Recover username

Forgotten password? Reset password

Licences for highways maintained by Dorset Council

  • Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO)
    • Roads
    • Parking
    • Countryside
  • Building materials
  • Dropped kerb
  • Hoarding
  • Scaffold
  • Skip

A licence is not required for private roads (including the majority of Poundbury).

Trunk roads require an application to
Highways England

Licences in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole need to be applied for with Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council

Full list of Highway Licences terms and conditions

Dropped keb access specifications